General Information

County Seat: Union Springs
Created: Dec 5, 1866
Named for: Confederate Col Edward C Bullock of Barbour County
Neighboring Counties: Russell County and it's parent Counties-Barbour, Macon, Montgomery, and Pike

Bullock County Revenue Commissioner
The Revenue Commissioner is responsible for the assessment of personal and real property and for the collection of taxes levied by the State of Alabama.

Bullock County Revenue Commissioner
217-A North Prairie Street, Union Springs, AL 36089
Fax 334-738-3820

Court Records

Bullock County Probate Office
217 N. Praire, Union Springs, AL 36089

Bullock County Courthouse
217 N. Prairie
P.O. Box 230
Union Springs, AL 36089-0230
(334) 738-2280 for divorce records
(334) 738-2250 for marriage and probate records

Bullock County Clerk of Probate
217 N Prairie St
Union Springs
AL 36089, (334) 738-2250
(for marriage and probate records)

Bullock Circuit Clerk Office
217 N Prairie St
Union Springs
AL 36089, (334) 738-2280
(for divorce records)

Genealogy Records

Criminal Records

Bullock County Jail
217 N. Prairie St.
Union Springs, AL 36089
Fax (334)738-3982

Bullock County Sheriff's Dept.
Union Springs, Alabama 36089
(334) 738-2670
Bullock County Registered Sex Offenders

Union Springs Police Department
Post Office Box 549
Union Springs, AL 36089

Bullock County Demographics

Bullock County Profile - US Census Bureau

Source of county historical information:

 History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography by Owen, Thomas McAdory Chicago:  S J Clarke Publishing Co, 1921